Many times we have seen peel off black masks and how good they are at removing impurities from our skin. Today we bring you a similar one but it is DIY or made by yourself. Cheer it up and remove the blackheads with a milk and gelatin mask.
The skin suffers from daily aggressions, from pollution to impurities are the daily routine of our skin. Blackheads are usually the accumulation of these aggressions that we suffer.
Blackheads are a type of acne, which can appear anywhere on the skin due to lack of cleanliness, oily skin, smoking, inadequate beauty products, genetic factors, among others.
How to avoid Blackheads?
- Drink plenty of water.
- Healthy eating.
- Reduce consumption of chocolate, peanuts, nuts and other seeds, some dairy products and avoid fried foods.
- Examine whether any cosmetics are promoting the generation of blackheads and excess fat.
- Keep in mind that it may be due to genetic factors or a hormonal disorder.
- Be very exposed to environmental pollution.
- Remove blackheads with a milk and gelatine mask
- Masks to finish the black spots are usually made with water and lemon, but this time we bring you a totally different mask that fits into the cosmetics called peel off.
The milk and gelatine mask deeply cleanses the pores, exfoliates and gently moisturizes thanks to the milk’s lactic acid and provides collagen.
What you Need
- 3 tablespoons warm milk
- 1 tablespoon of flavored gelatine
Procedure to make your own blackhead removal mask:
- Mix well with a spoon, so that there are no lumps. Let it stand until it solidifies a little.
- Apply with a brush on your nose or the part of your face where you have blackheads.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Remove it by pulling it away from the skin.
Note by this author:
I’ve tried both. I have made homemade creams for the removal of blackheads, as well as I have bought the blackhead masks through my nearest store where I live. And I must make it clear that doing it at home sometimes fails to deliver the expected results or fails to meet expectations in their entirety.
These masks are not expensive, but it is up to you to live their experience. You can make your own black mask in your home, but buying them is also an excellent option.
Leave me in the comments, what has been your experience, and if you have tried this DIY recipe I have left you.
See you in another post.